.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Five Sixteenths

The fabulous, maybe mundane, but always truthful bloggings of a five-sixteenths something-er-other.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philly, Pennsylvania, United States

I am a 28-year-old work at home mom and full time student. I am a member of the Leech Lake band of the Minnesota Chippewa tribe.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Straight Jacket

Sitting silently was never my forte'
I did it so well
But hated it
Now look at the straight jacket I wear
straining me back from the breath I need to take
from the freedom I deserve
It looks so good on me
I have come to feel so comfortable in it
I'm so used to it
The ties that bind are becoming frayed
as I become weaker and weaker
With the knowledge that one day
The straight jacket will be gone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home