.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Five Sixteenths

The fabulous, maybe mundane, but always truthful bloggings of a five-sixteenths something-er-other.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philly, Pennsylvania, United States

I am a 28-year-old work at home mom and full time student. I am a member of the Leech Lake band of the Minnesota Chippewa tribe.

Saturday, December 10, 2005

My sister

My sister is in the hospital now, dealing with liver failure, possibly getting on the list for a liver transplant and being transferred to the U of M for it. She is only 23. I laid my heart out on the line for her today. I really told her everything I've wanted to say for a long time. I told her I loved her, I wanted her to change, I was worried about the way she lived her life and that she was all I had in the world - that I couldn't bury her too. I hope it worked. She kept changing the subject. I think she was worried about crying. She also seemed to be out of it on pain meds. I hope she is ok. I hope she will be alright. I really can't do this anymore. It's becoming so hard just to exist.

I start counseling on Monday. I hope she's a miracle worker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home