.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Five Sixteenths

The fabulous, maybe mundane, but always truthful bloggings of a five-sixteenths something-er-other.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philly, Pennsylvania, United States

I am a 28-year-old work at home mom and full time student. I am a member of the Leech Lake band of the Minnesota Chippewa tribe.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Goals

It's so hard when you are confronted with the fact that you have lost sight of your goals or what you want for yourself. It's difficult to refocus and connect with that part of you that has dreams to fulfill that you need to pull out of your psyche and put on paper. I spent so much energy and focus trying to take care of everyone else and be everyone else's savior, caretaker, and parent that I haven't really thought about what I want to be about or what I want out of life. It's sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home