.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Five Sixteenths

The fabulous, maybe mundane, but always truthful bloggings of a five-sixteenths something-er-other.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philly, Pennsylvania, United States

I am a 28-year-old work at home mom and full time student. I am a member of the Leech Lake band of the Minnesota Chippewa tribe.

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Daddy Dearest and Diet Pills

Tonight on Myspace I was conversating with a 24-year-old sister that I haven't seen but one time in my life. We compared notes on my incarcerated deadbeat father. It wasn't pretty. I feel blessed to have found her and like Myspace isn't for total and complete evil. Maybe I should write to Tom and they can do a story on THAT! I also got in touch with my childhood best friend that I haven't talked to in like 10 years!

Anyway, I also started diet pills again in an attempt to be the unattainable and while I have tons of energy (yeah, they are like speed!) and feel better about myself and my situation, more goal oriented, I just feel like I'm messing up my heart and body big time with them. I just gotta take it day by day I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home